- Make sure nothing is covering or blocking the speaker on the back of the OrCam Read.
- Turn the device off and on again.
- Try increasing and decreasing the volume in case the volume is too low.
- The device may be connected to a Bluetooth audio device, in which case the audio will be transmitting through the Bluetooth device.
- Plug the wired earphones into the round earphones jack on the back of the device and see of the wound is transmitting via the earphones.
- You can also change the voice on the device if the current voice is not to your liking.
If your are still experiencing audio issues with your device, please submit a case to our support team:
- You can submit a case to our support team by clicking here: https://www.orcam.com/en/submit-a-case/