Make sure that:
- You are connecting to a 2.4 Ghz WiFi network and not a 5 Ghz network.
- If you are unsure if you have a 2.4 Ghz or a 5 Ghz network, please check on the back of your WiFi router. If you are still unsure please contact your internet provider.
- You are close to the WiFi router to ensure maximum signal strength.
- Try resetting the WiFi network’s router
Unplug the router from the electrical outlet and wait a minimum of 20 seconds until the router turns off completely. Then reconnect to the power source and wait until the router boots up - repeat this a minimum 3 times consecutively if necessary.
If the device is still not connecting to WiFi, please submit a case to our support team:
- You can submit a case to our support team by clicking here: https://www.orcam.com/en/submit-a-case/